How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
3 easy methods of paying your credit card bill from another bank account
- Use net banking via a third-party platform.
- Use NEFT to pay your bill by making the card as payee.
- For IMPS, the MMID and the IFSC code methods may be used.
- Pay SuperCard bill via the app, NACH, NEFT, net banking.
Can I pay someone else’s credit card bill online?
Online. Set up the credit card company as a payee with your bank. If you use online banking to pay your bills, you can pay the credit card bill through your online account or mobile app. Simply add the name of the credit card company as a payee and include the account number of the person whose bill you want to pay.
Can you pay off a credit card with someone else’s bank account?
You will need to provide your bank account’s routing number and account number for payment. … And, the cardholder may need to confirm authorization for another person — who isn’t on the credit card account — to make a payment toward the account balance.
Can I pay someone else’s credit card bill UK?
The answer is yes, you can pay someone else’s credit card bill.
How do I pay my credit card online with another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account. …
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details. …
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
How do I make a payment on my card to card?
There are three methods by which you could use your credit card to pay another credit card’s bill.
- Through Cash. Withdraw money from ATM for the credit card you want to make the payment with. …
- Through e-wallet. Transfer the money to an e-wallet from the credit card you want to make the payment with. …
- Through Balance Transfer.
How do I pay someone else’s Bank of America credit card?
If paying from an account with another bank:
- Sign in to Online Banking, hover over the Bill Pay tab and select Manage accounts.
- Select the Other Pay From Accounts tab. …
- Select Add a Pay From account you own at another institution and enter the requested information about your account with the other institution.
Can you pay someone else’s bills?
You can give anything you like to your spouse tax-free. Paying someone’s medical bills or college costs is also exempt from taxation, but there’s a catch. You must make the payments directly to the care provider or the learning institution.
Can I pay other people’s credit card Maybank?
Can I use credit cards from other banks to pay for my Maybankard credit card monthly balance? You may only use other credit cards to pay bills at Maybank2u.com. You will NOT be able to use them to settle your Maybankard credit card outstanding balance.
How do I pay my TD credit card from another bank?
How can we help you?
- Select Transfers from the left menu or within the Accounts tab.
- Open the From drop down list and select the account to transfer your payment from.
- Open the To drop down list and select the name of the TD credit card you wish to pay.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer (pay) and select Next.
How can I pay my credit card bill without a bank account?
Financial Education: Paying Bills Without a Bank Account
- Pay Bills with a Money Order. Money orders can almost always be used in place of a personal check, and because of this, they’re great for people without bank accounts. …
- Pay Bills with a Prepaid Debit Card. …
- Pay Bills with Electronic Bill Pay.