How do I get a PRN for a salary loan?
How to create SSS PRN for Calamity Loan (plus Salary Loan)
- Login to the SSS website thru your computer. …
- Click on the RTPL PRN tab next to the logout as seen below. …
- To create your CALAMITY PRN – just click on the box to the side.
- A new page will open and you can see the details of your payment, a bar code and your PRN.
Is PRN needed for SSS loan payment?
The Social Security System (SSS) reminds its members and covered employers that the mandatory use of Payment Reference Number (PRN) for Salary, Calamity, Emergency, and Restructured loan payment transactions starts today, July 1, 2021, covering the billing month of June 2021.
How can I check my SSS PRN status online?
How to View and Generate Your SSS PRN Using the SSS Website. If you don’t have the SSS mobile app, you can view your PRN by logging in to your My. SSS account. Once logged in, just click “PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER (PRN)” on the navigation menu as shown on the screenshot below.
How many days does online SSS salary loan release?
The loan proceeds shall be available to member-borrower’s account within three (3) to five (5) working days from approval date of the loan. The salary loan proceed is accessible through any Megalink, Bancnet and Expressnet Automated Machines.
How can I get SSS PRN number through text?
To get your payment reference number (PRN), text SSS PRN <SS Number> <PIN> <Birthday MM/DD/YYYY> to 2600. For example: SSS PRN 0529310429 1234 07/20/1990.
How can I pay my SSS contribution without PRN?
Upon payment without PRN, SSS will request members to update their contact information in the database. The member will then receive their PRN via SMS for their next payment of contributions.
What is SSS PRN number?
The Payment Reference Number or PRN is simply a system-generated number that the SSS provides and that members use as reference whenever they pay for their contribution.
Can I pay my SSS salary loan thru GCash?
SSS members (self-employed, voluntary, OFW, farmers, fishermen, non-working spouse) can pay their SSS contributions and loans using GCash. No need to line up at payment centers. … SSS members must be prepaid or postpaid Globe or Touch Mobile subscriber and must be registered to GCash to use the GCash facility.
How can I pay my SSS loan with GCash 2021?
How to Pay SSS Loans using Gcash?
- Generate PRN using MySSS.
- Open Gcash App on your Mobile Phone.
- Select Pay Bills.
- Select Government.
- Choose SSS PRN.
- Select your Account Type.
- Enter your PRN.
- Enter Amount of Loan Payment.
Does PRN expire?
Does PRN expire? Yes. The PRN can be used only once because it expires five days after the due date. Therefore, you must generate or request a new PRN each time you pay a contribution.
How can I pay my SSS loan in Bayad Center?
Here’s how to pay SSS contributions at any Bayad Center:
- Go to the nearest Bayad Center at your place of living.
- Ask for right transaction form that applicable for paying SSS contributions.
- Fill out the form correctly with you name, SSS number, payment type, payor type and the applicable months that you want to pay.
How can I know my SSS pin?
What’s my PIN again? In case you forgot your PIN, you can retrieve it by doing this: SSS RESET <SS number> <Date of birth in mm/dd/yy format> and send to 2600. A Smart or Globe subscriber is charged P2.
How do I know if my SSS loan is credited to my account?
To check your loan status, you can log in to your My. SSS account. Click “Inquiry” and then “Loan Info.” Here, you’ll see your loan status and other loan details. You’ll also receive another notification via SMS or email if your check is ready to be delivered or credited to your bank account.
How can I check my SSS salary loan status?
How to Check SSS Loan Balance Online 2021
- Step 1: Go to www.sss.gov.ph , then member login to view check your loans info. Type in your membership login details. …
- Step 2: Hover your mouse to the “Inquiry” tab. …
- Step 3: Hover your mouse to “Loans Info” tab.
How long will SSS salary loan be credited to bank account 2021?
4. The loan proceeds shall be credited to the member-borrowers’ nominated bank account within (1) one to (2) two banking days from the date of approval of the loan.