How can I activate my HDFC credit card after expiry date?
First choose the credit cards option. Then choose ‘Generate Credit Card PIN and activation code’. You will be asked to key in your card number, expiry date and date of birth. Once you validate your details, you will receive an activation code on your registered mobile number.
How can I renew my HDFC credit card?
Login to your respective bank website and open the cards section. In the service request section, choose the card that needs replacement and select to make a reissue ATM Card application. Banks accept the request and dispatch a new card to your registered mailing address within a couple of working days.
How do I reactivate my old credit card?
Contact the issuer for reactivation – A simple follow up by the cardholder can sometimes lead to reactivation of the credit card. However, you can send a written request to the issuer to reactivate your credit card mentioning that you have always made the payments on time and have a good credit history.
How do I activate my renewal credit card?
Steps to Activate Credit Card via Internet Banking
- Visit the bank’s official website.
- Log in to your internet banking account using your login credentials.
- On the home page, click on ‘Card Activation’
- Enter your card number, the expiry date and your date of birth.
- After entering your details, click on ‘Submit’
How can I activate my HDFC credit card without net banking?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card online?
Under “Debit Cards” section, select “REQUEST” option. Now, click on “Set Card Usage/Limits” option from the sub-menu. Select a debit card from the list and then click on the Continue button. Now, open “Daily Domestic Usage/Limits” and turn ON “Online Usage“.
Will expired credit card still work?
Can You Still Use an Expired Credit Card? Typically, credit cards don’t work after their expiration date. … Just keep in mind that even if your physical card has expired and you haven’t activated your new card, your credit card account is still active. An expired or inactive card won’t affect your balance.
Can I be charged on an expired credit card?
Your Credit Card Can Still Be Charged After the Expiration Date. … You can be charged even if your card is no longer valid because of a “recurring indicator” that’s included in your transactions, a technology that enables the company to circumvent the expiration date and keep charging you each month, according to Nasdaq.
Does credit card expire if not activated?
If you don’t activate a credit card and thus don’t use the card, your account may be closed. Card issuers typically close accounts that aren’t used within a certain time period, usually over a year.
What happens if HDFC credit card is not activated?
But you must note that even if you did not activate the card, your credit card account is still open. If it carries any annual fee, you will have to pay the same. However, if the card is free, you can keep the account open and not use the card as the unused credit limit will improve your credit score.
How do I activate an inactive credit card?
How to Reactivate an Inactive Credit Card
- Pull a current copy of your credit report (see Resources section). …
- Call the automated system on your credit card account. …
- Contact an account servicing representative if the card is inactive. …
- Reactive the card by having the representative pull a new credit report.