Can we close HDFC loan online?
No, you cannot close the personal loans online for HDFC Bank. Individuals are required to visit the HDFC Bank Branch to close the personal loan. Below are the steps to close the HDFC Bank personal loan: Visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
What are the charges to close HDFC personal loan?
HDFC Personal Loan Pre-closure
- 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months.
- 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
- 2% of the outstanding principal amount for more than 36 months.
How can I pay my HDFC consumer durable loan?
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
How can I cancel my HDFC loan?
What to do:
- Visit bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above).
- You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure amount.
- Sign the required documents, if any.
- Take acknowledgement of the balance amount you have paid.
Is prepayment allowed in HDFC personal loan?
If you have taken a personal loan from HDFC Bank, the bank will allow you to make prepayment or pre-closure ahead of the tenure. The bank has a lock in period of one year within which you can neither pre-close your account nor make prepayments.
Can personal loan be pre closed?
In most cases, the borrower can opt for a personal loan pre-closure after a year or payment of a minimum of 12 EMIs. When foreclosing the loan, the borrower will have to pay the EMI of the current month, any outstanding dues if there, are and the foreclosure fees.
How can I cancel my personal loan?
You can cancel your personal loan application even after it has been approved by the financial lender. Usually, unless it is an instant personal loan, the customer care unit of the bank will call you prior to the disbursal of the loan. You can cancel your personal loan even at this point.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. … Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
Is consumer durable loan secured or unsecured?
Consumer durable loans are classified as unsecured loans and do not require you to allocate any form of your asset as security against repayment of loans, in contrast to secured loans.
How can I pay my HDFC overdue EMI?
Visit the HDFC Bank website. Go to Pay => Loan Repayment => Pay Overdue EMI Online => Pay Online. You will be taken to the bill desk payment page. Enter your HDFC Personal Loan account number and date of birth to authenticate the account.