Can you use a credit card to send money on Facebook Messenger?
You can easily send money on Facebook through the Messenger app, on both your computer and mobile device. Before you can send money on Facebook, though, you’ll have to input either your debit card, credit card, or PayPal information.
What credit cards does Facebook accept?
We accept the following types of credit and co-branded debit cards for purchases on Facebook: Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Co-branded debit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
What payment methods does Facebook accept?
You can pay for Facebook and Instagram ads with one of the following accepted payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, JCB)
- Bank account (direct debit) in supported countries.
- Local manual payment methods in supported countries and currencies.
How do I add a credit card to my Facebook account?
To add or remove a payment method from your Facebook account:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Payments, then tap Payment Settings.
- Tap New Credit or Debit Card to add a payment method to your account.
Why is my card not supported on Facebook?
Many people in India are facing problem with Facebook not accepting any payment method. … The reason behind this error is that Facebook India is currently accepting only International debit cards and credit cards. So, if you are using a simple SBI debit card, like me, you will also get this problem.
How do you Pay for Facebook?
How do I use Facebook Pay to send or receive money on Messenger?
- Start a message with the person you want to send money to.
- Tap. then. and enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay or tap Next if you haven’t added a debit card or PayPal to your account and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I buy Facebook Credits?
To add funds to your ad account’s prepaid balance:
- Go to your Payment Settings.
- In Prepaid funds section, select Add Funds.
- Follow the instructions to add the amount you want to your prepaid balance.
Does Facebook accept debit cards?
You can pay for Facebook ads with the following payment methods: Credit cards or co-branded debit cards, including: American Express in one of their accepted currencies. MasterCard.
Is Facebook Pay Safe?
We use advanced technology to keep payment information secure. Facebook Pay is protected with: Anti-fraud technology that monitors purchases on Facebook Pay’s systems to detect unauthorized activity. Advanced data storage and encryption for payment card and bank account details.