How do I top up Google Play without a credit card?
How to Add a Payment Method to Google Play (How to Buy Apps without a Credit Card)
- On your Android phone or tablet, Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the 3-lines Menu button near the top left.
- Scroll down and select Account.
- Tap on Payment methods.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add one of the various payment methods.
Do you need a credit card for Google Pay?
You don’t need to add money to Google Pay in order to pay. All you need to do is add a payment method, like a debit or credit card.
How do I pay with Google without a bank account?
You can’t use a bank account to send money to someone who doesn’t have the new Google Pay app or doesn’t allow people to search for them. You can still send them money with a debit card or your Google Pay balance.
How can I make a payment without a credit card?
How To Make Purchases Online Without a Credit Card
- Use a Debit Card for Online Shopping.
- Shop With Prepaid Cards.
- Pay With Gift Cards or Store Credit.
- Redeem Amazon Cash.
- Check Out With PayPal or Other Merchant Accounts.
- Carry a Digital Wallet.
- Buy With Cryptocurrencies.
- Use Your Checking Account.
How do I set up a Google Pay account?
To set up the Google Pay app:
- Make sure your phone’s Android version is Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions. …
- If you have another contactless payment app on your phone: In your phone’s Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
How do I pay contactless with Google?
If you add one or more payment methods to Google Pay, you can set up contactless payments.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Payment methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to set up for contactless payments, select Enable contactless.
- Follow the instructions to verify your payment method.
Does Google Pay have a virtual card number?
Automatic security features
A virtual account number is created when you add a card using the Google Pay app or your banking app. When you pay in stores, for example, your virtual account number is shared with the merchant instead of your actual account number. … Tap Payment. Choose a Payment card.
How do I get a Google Pay card?
Get Started: Apply for a credit card on Google Pay
- Tap the Credit Card button in the Money section on Google Pay to start the process.
- Explore the benefits of the card. …
- Tap Apply Now.
- Review your personal information and make sure your information is correct. …
- Next step is to verify the card delivery address.
How can I pay without a bank account?
How to Send Money to Someone Without a Bank Account
- Money Order. Money orders work a bit like checks. …
- Walmart-to-Walmart. …
- Western Union. …
- PayPal. …
- Venmo. …
- Square Cash. …
- Prepaid Debit Cards. …
- Google Wallet.
How do I pay with Google pay by mobile number?
How to send money using phone number
- Choose the Phone number option under Transfer money.
- Now, enter the mobile number of the person you want to send money to or tap the small contact icon to choose the phone number.
- Tap the blue Pay button at the bottom.
- Enter the amount and add a note.