Which is best credit card in Yes Bank?
Comparison of top YES Bank Credit Cards
|Card name||Annual fees|
|FinBooster: YES BANK – BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card||NIL|
|YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card||Rs.499 + applicable taxes|
|YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card||Rs.1,199 + applicable taxes|
|YES Premia Credit Card||Rs.1,599 + applicable taxes|
What is a yes card used for?
yes is a loyalty program that allows customers to receive everyday savings, digital coupons, free and low cost prescriptions and savings on fuel. The more you use your yes card, the more personalized your shopping experience will become.
How do I cancel my Yes benefits card?
How to Close or Cancel YES Bank Credit Card
- The cardholder needs to send a written notice for cancellation and send it to the following address: …
- By Dialling Customer Care Number: Also cancellation request can be filed by contacting YES bank credit card customer care center at 1800 103 6000 or 1800 103 1212.
How can I check my Yes Bank credit card limit?
3. Customer service: If a customer is not comfortable with net banking or mobile banking they can still enquire about their credit card balance and available credit limit using YES Bank credit card balance check number 1800 425 4059.
Is it safe to deposit money in Yes Bank?
The leading banks are believed to be in good shape. … In Yes Bank, additional tier I perpetual bonds were written off, but depositors’ money was safe. Hence in the case of deposits in private sector banks, you need to ensure that it’s a leading private sector bank to avoid any trouble.
What is the limit of Yes Bank credit card?
Age – Between 21 and 60 years. Income – Above Rs. 25,000 per month or Rs. 00 lakh per annum.
|YES Bank Credit Card||Minimum Income Requirement|
|YES PROSPERITY Business Credit Card||Monthly Income above Rs. 5 Lakhs|
What is minimum amount due in Yes bank card?
YES Bank credit cardholders can get up to 50 days of interest free period on their transactions.
Other Fees and Charges on YES Bank Credit Card.
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of total payment amount due or Rs. 200; whichever is higher.|
What is the minimum salary to apply credit card?
Salary is a crucial deciding factor for credit cards. Someone earning say Rs 50,000 per month is eligible for a different type of card than a person earning Rs 25,000 per month. On an average, income requirement is between Rs 1,44,000 and Rs 25,00,000 per annum for both salaried persons and self-employed.
How can I activate my Yes Bank credit card?
How to Activate YES Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
- Login to your YES Bank Net banking account.
- Select ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on Register credit card and provide the necessary details.
- Now select Set/Reset PIN.
- Provide a 4-digit PIN of choice. …
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How can I block my Yes Bank debit card?
Block using the YES BANK PhoneBanking
To report Debit card cum ATM card transactions not done by you, call the YES BANK PhoneBanking on 18001200 (toll-free number)/ +91 22 61219000 immediately.
How can I stop autopay in Yes Bank?
Process to Cancel :
- Please call at the YES TOUCH Customer Care numbers mentioned above and request for YES PayNow cancellation.
- Cancellation gets processed within 3 to 4 working days.
How do you cancel savvy?
How to Cancel Your Membership
- Go to the homepage of Savvy Cleaner. …
- Once logged in go to Order History. …
- The Order History will open and you will see a button that says View. …
- Find the Cancel Subscription Button and click on it.
How long does it take to get a yes bank credit card?
3. What Is the Yes Bank credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted Yes Bank will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
How do I increase my credit limit with Yesbank?
How to Increase YES Bank Credit Card Limit?
- Latest individual Income Tax Return clubbed with Computation sheet.
- Pay Slips or Salary Certificate of last 2 months.
How can I increase my credit limit in Yes Bank?
On the basis of internal review, the bank has the right to either accept the request or reject it. Alternatively, you can also visit your home branch of YES bank to place a request for an increase on the credit limit on your card.